Thursday 29 December 2011

The Great Movie Challenge of 2011


On the 1st of January this year I made a resolution for the New Year ... to watch 365 movies in 2011 of which 100 must be first time watches, i.e. films I’d not seen before. Who was to blame for this idea?  Podcasting’s Brock (one of the hosts of the excellent But I Digress... podcast which can be found at http://butidigresspodcast.com/)
 
 

... he mentioned in a forum post on the boards of www.swactionnews.com that every year he aimed to see one hundred new films a year. I thought I could match Brock and add an additional target of watching a film a day ... I mean how hard could that be?
Well, the good news is that I met my target but with two and a half days left I’m not going to let you in on my final total as I still hope to increase it further. What I do want to do is post a series of small reveals to fill you in on what I’ve enjoyed and despised on my journey to the magic 365 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment